Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Neutrogena® Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream Review

I was chosen through Crowdtap to try the new Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream free for my honest and unbiased opinion of the product.

20141230_150602

I was really excited to try this new product because I have a lot of issues with my under eyes. Not only do I have bags but I also tend to get dark circles, even when I sleep well.

20141230_150712 20141230_150737

I really liked how it had an applicator brush on the end of it so I didn't have to use my fingers to apply. The pressure of your fingers actually makes the dark circles worse and can cause puffiness. So this feature was extremely important to me! And it's easy to clean!

I have a lot of issues with the skin on my face. My face is very oily and blotchy. I was worried that this would irritate my skin. So when I first tried it I only put a very little amount under my eyes and waited. It was actually very soothing!

I have been using this product for a little over a week now and I have seen a subtle change in the dark circles under my eyes but not a whole lot. I think over time it will have a better effect so I will continue to use it and see what happens.

The directions for use state: Twist bottom of package until product appears on the brush (may take up to 10 twists the first time). Apply to eye area. Works well alone or under makeup.

20150107_100802 20150107_101808 20150107_101811 20150107_101815 20150107_101825

Directions to clean: Wipe brush with dry cloth or tissue. Do not get wet, or allow water to pass through brush.

If you would like to find out more about puffy eyes and why you get dark circles you can visit the Neutrogena page!

In using this product in such a short period of time it's hard for me to say if I completely like it. It has diminished some of the darkness from my under eyes so it does appear to work. I will just have to continue using it to see the full effects! I guess it will depend on the price of the product, if I will continue to purchase.

Would I recommend this product? Sure! It has slowly been working. I just can't seem to find out how much it will be to purchase this product.

If you would like to try products such as this free you can visit

Here and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment