Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Listerine UltraClean Mouthwash Review

I received a full size bottle of Listerine UltraClean Mouthwash free through Crowdtap in return for my honest and unbiased opinion of the product! All opinions are my own.

I have always loved the Listerine brand and that is what I currently use now. However, I had not tried the UltraClean one before now.

[caption id="attachment_493" align="alignnone" width="117"]IMG_20141201_195729 #TheUltraCleanTeam[/caption]

I was not surprised to find that I really liked this particular one just as much as I like the others I have used in the past! It left my mouth feeling very fresh and clean. The ultra clean did surprise me in the fact that it didn't have that normal "burn" like the other Listerine products I have used.  So it made it easier to swish for the 30 seconds it recommends!!

It is "Cool", which you can see in this awesome picture of my Listerine wearing sunglasses!! Fashionable right?!! Hold the applause please!!

[caption id="attachment_496" align="alignnone" width="144"]IMG_20141204_073857 #UltraCool[/caption]

So I've been using this for over a week now and I will definitely be adding it to the Listerine products I already use! I like to switch it up every now and then so I don't get bored!

So here is some pictures of me with my awesome new ultra cool UltraClean Listerine!

IMG_20141201_195409  IMG_20141201_195437

[caption id="attachment_495" align="alignnone" width="144"]IMG_20141201_195819 Swish Swish![/caption]

IMG_20141201_195754

I really felt like my mouth was cleaner and fresher and just as the other Listerine, The UltraClean fresh feeling lasted all day long!! It left my mouth feeling like it was squeaky clean!

Listerine products clean your mouth better then brushing alone. If your just brushing your teeth, you could be missing 75% of the nasty bacteria. So why wouldn't you try Listerine? I use it and I totally recommend this product! I have and will continue to purchase!

If you would like to try products for free you can sign up at www.crowdtap.com and join me in sharing my opinion with brands such as Listerine and with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment