Tuesday, October 28, 2014

5 Hour Energy-Breast Cancer Edition

I had the great opportunity to try the 5 Hour Energy pink lemonade breast cancer edition free through Smiley360 in return for my honest opinion about the product. #5HourGoesPink

I had never tried the 5 hour energy before I received it free. I had heard about it and seen it in stores. I had not tried them, well because, I'm a coffee gal! Plus there were not so great things I had heard as well. So I was a little leary about trying it.

So what did I get? Two free bottles of specially marked bottles of 5 hour energy pink lemonade flavor and a sharing guide!

IMG_20141006_190732

So here is my review!

My normal day consists of 12 hour shifts, 6-7 days a week. I work in healthcare and need to stay awake and sharp so i'm able to care for others who depend on me. I normally run low on energy around 1pm leaving still, half my day. So i'll do some stretches to help me revive. Sometimes it helps sometimes it doesn't. So, after receiving my free 5 hour energy i decided to add it into my stretching routine when i started getting sleepy.

IMG_20141009_145456

IMG_20141009_145555

It tasted pretty good! It tasted like pink lemonade! The consistency was smooth and just right for a drink. It did however have a twinge of an after taste but went away pretty quickly. Over all it was pretty good!

Now, onto the after affects. I could feel it working within minutes! I didn't get the jitters! It did give me more energy and helped me with the rest of my day! It does what it says it does and without that crash other energy drinks cause. I was impressed overall! I will definitely keep purchasing the 5 Hour Energy shots for the future!

Would I recommend 5 Hour Energy? Yes!! If you need that pick me up to get you through the day then this is the product for you! But there is so much more to the 5 Hour Energy shots.

IMG_20141028_202224

During the month of October every bottle of 5 Hour Energy that is sold, they will donate a portion of the purchase price to Living Beyond Breast Cancer! www.lbbc.org

This helps those suffering from breast cancer. Men and women alike are affected by this. Breast cancer is the second most common cancer out there and 1 in every 8 women will be diagnosed. www.Komen.org  Do you know what to look for? Do you know your family history? You are the biggest defense in the diagnosis. The above links are great references for any questions you may have or if you just want to learn more about breast cancer and how it affects those around you. They have a lot of great content.

So why is this so important to me? My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. She went through all the aggressive treatments of chemo and radiation. she also had a procedure done called a Lumpectomy to remove the cancer cells from her breast. Even after her treatments were finished she still had to take medicine to help keep the cancer from returning. I am happy to say she has been cancer free for 5 years now and no longer has to take those meds!

IMG_20141028_194535

So what does this have to do with 5 Hour Energy?Well it's simple! Companies like this who donate to breast cancer awareness, helps people like my aunt. It helps pay for treatments, mammograms, meds and so much more! So not only are 5 Hour Energy shots good for giving you that pick me up but they also help those who may not have an option for treatments! They, as well as many others, help save lives with their great product! So hurry up and go buy your limited edition pink lemonade 5 Hour Energy today!!! I know i am!

Click here to join me as a member of Smiley360 and try great products for free!

http://h5.sml360.com/-/ce2p

No comments:

Post a Comment