"Granite Gold Stone Care Products By Stone Care Experts"
Learn more about Granite Gold HERE
You can purchase Granite Gold Clean and Shine Nationwide at Walmart
Find out if the product is in your area with the
Retails for $8.99
24 Fluid Oz
Connect with the brand
A granite cleaner and granite polish in one! The power of Granite Gold Daily Cleaner is fused with the strength of Granite Gold Polish for a quick and easy formula that cleans and polishes granite, marble, travertine and all other natural stone and quartz surfaces. It quickly removes all types of spills and soils, leaves a fresh citrus scent, and adds shine and luster.
Easy-to-use spray-and-wipe formula
Safe on food-preparation surface
No phosphates or ammonia
Maintains original shine, luster and beauty of stone surfaces
Reinforces the protective seal on stone surfaces
Where to use: Granite, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, and tile. Also safe for use on Corian and quartz surfaces such as Silestone and Zodiaq.
How to use:
1. Rotate nozzle to either “spray” or “stream” setting.
2. Hold bottle 6-8 inches from surface.
3. Buff with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth.
4. Wipe dry with a paper towel or lint-free cloth.
Use Granite Gold Daily Cleaner for everyday upkeep of natural stone.
I received two bottles of Granite Gold Clean and Shine Granite cleaner to use on my counter tops.
I really like the fact that this is non-toxic and it's safe to use around my pets and my son. It doesn't have a powerful smell like other products such a bleach but it cleans just as well. It leaves a light fragrance but not overpowering. It's just enough to let you know it's there.
The bottles are easy to handle and have two different spray options. It, however, is a three step process but it's worth that extra step to buff it out. The Granite Gold left my counters looking clean, shiny and ready to use.
If you're looking for something that will not only clean but also leave your countertops looking brand new for many years then this is a great product to purchase. It works, it's non-toxic and definitely affordable.
* I received this product free or at a discounted price in exchange for my review. I was not compensated for my review and all opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *