Watch out broom, here comes the WISP.., the latest home cleaning tool that is revolutionizing the home/floor cleaning experience.
Order yours HERE today!
The WISP’s innovative, electrostatic polymer bristles are amazingly effective at capturing dirt, pet fur, lint and other debris to clean floors, carpets, upholstery and outdoor surfaces like no other tool on the market.
The 3-piece WISP system includes:
· Ingenious, patented foot-operated disposal device ever designed—the WISPpan—eliminating bending and kneeling to collect debris.
· Angled, squeegee-like design, promoting an easy push or pull WISPing motion that requires only one hand.
· A telescoping handle, providing easy access to hard-to-reach places.
· A condensed storage length of only 29 inches, providing great transportation and storability options.
This is an absolutely amazing product that has definitely made cleaning up much easier! The fact that it expands for the specific needs that I use it for and the ease of storage.
Normal brooms just don't cut it and the dustpans always seem to leave a gap where the dirt finds it's way under the pan and not inside of it. Plus the bending over to hold the dustpan hurts my back.
With the wisp I don't have to worry that I'm not getting all the dirt or having to bend to hold the dustpan. All I had to do was step on the collection pan and clean up!
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Check out this awesome how to video!
* I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results as myself when using this product. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are my own. Some content was copied, such as description. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *
I have the WISP too. I completely agree with you. As a stay at home mom of four, it has made cleaning a lot easier. I love that I do not have to bend down just to collect the debris. My back loves that particular feature! I have recommended it to all of my friends.ReplyDelete