Monday, September 21, 2015

Nutro Rotations Dog Food Review



Connect with the brand:



ABOUT THE NUTRO COMPANY:

At The Nutro Company, we have a long history of making great pet food — since 1926, in fact. And from the beginning, we’ve been leaders in pet nutrition. Our quality products, high standards, long heritage and pet-loving people make all the difference.

Mix Up their Menu, 
Not Their Stomach.
Variety isn't only the spice of your life, but your dog's too. NUTRO™ ROTATIONS™ dog food, an exciting new way to add some variety to your dog's diet, lets you confidently switch from one recipe to another with no transition between bags- it’s that easy.

NUTRO™ ROTATIONS™ Recipe dog food is made with the finest natural ingredients from real lamb, to whole grains and farm raised fruits and vegetables. Not only tasty and healthy, it was specifically designed to be easily switched with our other NUTRO™ ROTATIONS™ Recipes, so your dog gets as much variety as you do. Start with one recipe and change to the next with no transition time between bags- it’s that easy!

Package Sizes Available: 4 lbs., 12 lbs., 24 lbs.
(About the company and Description Copied)


Taking care of my doggy daughter is very important to me. Having a dog food that she not only enjoys but is also healthy is a must! So when I got the chance to try Nutro Rotations Dog food, I was very grateful! 

I was sent 3 different flavors for Kaia to try. Lamb and Potato, Salmon and Barley, and Chicken with Brown rice. 

The Lamb and Potato I believe was her favorite out of all three flavors! She got so excited when I opened the package and showed it to her! She smelled her food and started jumping up and down and even barked to say please! 

What I love the most about the Nutro Rotations Dog food is that it contains all natural ingredients! There are no added colors to the dog food that you see in other brands. I have learned that all the colorants added are NOT healthy and can harm your pup.

Ingredients contained in the Lamb and Potato:  Lamb, Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Potatoes, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Potato Protein, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Dried Chicory Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Apple Pomace, Cranberry Pomace, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract. (Copied)

I have also learned that it takes approximately six days to change your dogs food over to another brand. If one changes the food to soon, it can cause a lot of side effects in your pet such as; nausea and vomiting, or your pet not wanting to eat at all.

The dog food is the perfect size for my Kaia to eat. The morsels are small enough that she can chew easily but not so small that it causes her to choke on it. And she absolutely loves the taste! 


I have switched my poochy to the Nutro Rotations Dog Food and I feel that I made a great choice for my dog! I would definitely recommend trying this great dog food for your pet! 


Find out where you can find Nutro Pet Food on the Nutro Website

* I received this product through Crowdtap.com in exchange for my unbiased review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results as myself when using this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *


No comments:

Post a Comment