Friday, February 20, 2015

Weight Loss Update For February 20th

This will be short and sweet due to the fact that my Internet is out and I'm having to update through my phone. Ugh
Anyway! During the week I had cheated and weighed myself at home and had lost 2 pounds. Now the weather here in Virginia has been extremely cold and snowing.  So I was unable to take my walks outside like I normally do.  I did do some inside workouts, but just wasn't feeling it this week. No, I have not given up lol I'm sure everyone has those blah feeling days!
I was able to lose a pound this week! Not the 2 I had originally lost during the week but it was still something!
My thoughts today: even when you have those blah days and you don't feel like doing anything,  don't give up. Keep going for your goal no matter what. Don't get discouraged when one week you don't do as good as the last. It WILL happen if you keep on truckin!
I have much love for those who are taking this journey with me! Just remember it will not happen overnight,  but if you work hard, it will happen!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, it is okay to have those moments once in a while, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get like that too, don't give up!! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get like that too, don't give up!! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete