Primary Health Sports Copper Compression Socks
Purchase on Amazon!
- The effective compression provides excellent support to the muscle and joints during sports, exercise or everyday activities.
- Material -83% Nylon, 8% copper yarn, 9% spandex
- Light weight & Gentle compression for everyday use. Enhance blood circulation for Arthritis, Edema, Stress fracture relief, Exercise, Running, Basketball, and other Athletics.
- Spandex prevents slippage and copper yarn provides antibacterial, anti-odor effect.
Who are these compression socks suitable for?
-Nurses,Teachers, People who stand for a long time per work requirement, Runners, Travelers, Athletics,Office Workers, Cyclists, Pregnancy, Jogging, Yoga, Basketball, and Ankle Support.
As a certified Nurse Aide I am constantly on my feet and hardly ever get a chance to sit down. So I was excited about receiving the Compression Socks to try out.
The socks are actually more comfortable than I expected and are nice and soft. I have large calves so it's hard for me to find a compression sock that not only fits well but are also comfortable.
The Primary Health Copper Compression socks are available in different colors. I chose the Black with Teal colors so they would match whatever I was wearing. These compression socks are stylish as well so you don't have to worry about hiding that you're wearing them. They look and feel like a normal pair of dress socks.
These would make a great gift and stocking stuffer for anyone you know who is on their feet all day or have issues with swelling in their legs!
* I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results as myself when using this product. I was, however, compensated for this review but it had no effect, good or bad, on the opinion I had for the product. Some content was copied, such as description. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *