Get a 25% discount by joining FunBelt's VIP Here!
NEWLY DESIGN BELT FOR SUMMER 2015 @ 50% OFF - WHILE STOCKS LAST!
FunBelt - The Best New Workout and Fitness Waist Pack to Bring Along Your Personal Items Effortlessly and Completely Hands Free
- Very comfortable for all types of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Suit for big smart phones like iPhone 6 Plus.
- No buckle. No chafing.
- No annoying, geeky, bouncing fanny pack.
- Easy to insert and take out personal items.
- Keep them securely in 2 pockets and a keychain.
- Turn over for double protection.
HOTTEST TREND OF THE YEAR
- Sold like hot cakes in many running events.
- Come with bright color like Fluorescent Green, Dark Royal Blue and Strawberry Ice and many other colors (coming soon).
- Help you stand out from those with boring black belts.
BEST MULTI FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- Even-weight distribution design, for minimal distraction and maximum effect.
PREMIUM MATERIAL & REUSABILITY
- 82% polyester + 18% spandex.
- Machine washable & dryable.
(Product Description Copied)
I was blessed to be able to try this product for free! I have been on a mission to lose weight and having something easy and fun to take along with me is almost essential! The Funbelt Not only looks amazing but has exceeded my expectations of it.
I really like the color of the belt! It makes it easy for people to see me when I'm out walking and its a really fun color. Blue and pink are also available and come in varied sizes to meet the needs of everyone!
This is a great product for any age and any fitness level. It fits well and doesn't irritate like other belts do with zippers and clips. Everything I have put inside the Funbelt has stayed securely in place while I have been out and about. I will continue to use this during my walks and would recommend it to others as well!
Enter for your chance to WIN 1 of 2 FunBelt's FunBelt Giveaway
* I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review. All my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results as myself when using this product. I was, however, compensated for this review but it had no effect, good or bad, on the opinion I had for the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *