You can find this product on AMAZON
Win a years supply of this product on Life & Food --->Facebook page! <---
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme Advantage
- Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
- 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (meeting GOED standards)
- Fish oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material)
- Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3 per serving
- Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock, sustainable and certified oporation by MSC
- USA manufactured and labratory tested in FDA, GMA, NSF certified facilities
- Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested.
- Easy to swollow soft gelatin capsules
- Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps
The life food of Omega-3 Supreme Benefit
Enteric coated with no fish burps, or after taste, our Supreme grade Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement promotes cardiovascular health, joint support, cognitive support, circulation and helps in maintaining cholesterol levels. Studies have shown that diets high in Omega-3 fatty acids- EPA and DHA-- may lower a persons health risk. By eating a diet rich in fatty acid containing fish- cold water swimmers such as Pollock, Sardines and Salmon, can lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. Some studies show there is a proven link that EPA and DHA reduces inflammation from arthritis conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Non- meat of Omega-3 include olive oil, walnuts and flax-seed
Take 2 soft gels each day with food.
Guaranteed to be pharmaceutical grade 75% Omega-3s (with 644 mg of EPA and 336 mg of DHA) meeting GOED Standard levels. GOED, The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s, was developed to help ensure that omega-3 oils reaching consumers were both safe and of high quality.
I normally take another brand of fish oil and have taken this type of supplement for a long time. It helps aid in many aspects such as heart health and Arthritis. I take it for that very reason.
Many studies have shown that Omega-3 Fish oil can aid in helping High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Heart disease, Diabetes, Rheumatoid arthritis, Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), Osteoporosis, Depression and so much more!
With this many positive aspects to taking Omega-3, I don't see any reason not to take it on a regular basis. I really like that this particular brand doesn't leave that nasty aftertaste in my mouth. The pills are fairly small and easy to swallow and I definitely don't get those fishy burps!
I would definitely recommend the Life Food brand Omega-3 Fish oil to anyone!
As with any dietary supplement, one should consult with their primary doctor before starting. Taking this product with certain medications may cause adverse reactions.
* I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results as myself when using this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *