Monday, March 9, 2015

Lime - Lemon Squeezer Stainless Steel Professional Citrus Juicer Hand Held Fruit Press Review



             If you are interested in purchasing this product, you can find it on AMAZON


Tired of squeezing countless lemons just to get a few drops of juice?

Well you're in luck! The Delightful Chef Lemon Squeezer is your answer. No more wasting time and lemons trying to juice the desired amount needed for that recipe. Our citrus squeezer will allow you to get every last drop out of your fruit with no more waste.

Best of all, it is easy to use. Much easier and quicker than a reamer or some complicated juicer. Simply place fruit in bottom bowl cut-side down and squeeze. The ergonomic stainless steel handles provide the proper leverage and comfort to make getting every last drop a breeze.

Built to last!

Our premium chef quality squeezer is the best on the market. Each squeezer is made with durable FDA approved 304 18/10 stainless steel construction. Won't bend, break or rust. Made to withstand years and years of use.


100% no hassle lifetime money back guarantee. We are so confident that you will be pleased with our premium squeezer that if, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely love your Delightful Chef lemon press, just return it and we'll refund your full purchase (or replace it, if there is a problem). *Lifetime Guarantee only valid when sold by Delightful Chef*
(Product Description Copied)





I love this lemon squeezer! It's perfect for those who add lemon to their cooking and to their water! It's easy to use, easy to clean and gets all the juice from the lemon! It works well, even with larger lemon sizes! I also used this for smaller oranges to make orange juice for my son! It worked perfectly! It's made with high, long lasting material! I recommend this to anyone who loves freshly squeezed lemons and oranges!


*I received this product through a promotion in exchange for my unbiased review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results as myself when using this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *

No comments:

Post a Comment