1. We set the highest quality standards!
2. Made of Quality Materials such as the Heat Resistant Wire and Stainless Steel = Durability At Its FINEST!
3. You will be able to serve the PERFECT TASTE at all times.
4. Sends out an alarm when the target temperature is reached, this gives you more time to prepare other things!
5. Cooking with a meat thermometer like ThermoFuture saves you a lot of hassles in checking the meat from time to time.
Product description copied
Once we got the hang of it and got all the settings right, it was a breeze to use! We had originally wanted to cook deer with it first but decided to cook a pork loin instead.
The display lit up pretty bright and was easy to read. It shows temperatures for Beef, Lamb, Veal, hamburger, pork, Turkey, Chicken and Fish.
I like how it has a base for easy stand up.
It takes 4 AAA batteries that are not included with the thermometer. Two for the base and two for the thermometer.
However I didn't like the probe line very much. It wasn't all that easy to store and seemed a little bulky. It wasn't long enough to stand away from the oven so we had to pull the food out to test it.
It has a timer on it and was loud enough to hear from across the room.
All in all, I would recommend this for those who do a lot of cooking with meat. At a price of around $50 it's a bit pricey for those who wouldn't use it a lot.
* I received this product free in exchange for my unbiased review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results as myself when using this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *