Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Trusty Pup Dog Toys and More


Trusty Pup Dog Toys and More
You can find these at most pet stores and major retailers!
Connect with the brand:


When looking for a great pet toy or bed for our fur babies, you always want the best. As a dog mom, I want to spoil my fur baby with something she will not only love but that will last through her rough "tug of war" play.

My Kaia loves her little Dragon chew toy and carries it with her just about where ever she goes. I love that she enjoys it and that it's durable enough that she can't tear it apart. It also keeps her away from chewing on the things she shouldn't...like my socks 😈





Dogs chew instinctually to keep their teeth clean and as an outlet for boredom. Give your dog an appropriate alternative to your shoes with a durable chew toy.












Now at bedtime, we are trying to teach her that our bed is not her bed. (Yeah right she says) but she's doing pretty well... when the cat doesn't take it over. It's ok though, she loves to share with her fur sister! The TrustyPup pet bed is made with memory foam and is so comfortable that if I was small enough...I would definitely pick her bed rather than mine.







Many dogs instinctually sleep curled up because their ancestors needed to keep warm and protect themselves from predators. Bolstered and high-walled beds recreate this feeling of safety and warmth.



Kaia loved her bed so much, that we went out and purchased another one for downstairs! It's also got the memory foam and it's much larger than the other one we keep upstairs for her. That way she can share with her fur sisters no matter where she is! They love to curl up together.


So if you are looking for a great product to spoil your pets, then TrustyPup has got you covered. Thier products are durable and comfortable and keep your pets happy and active...well when they aren't sleeping on a comfortable bed!


* I received most of these products free or at a discounted price in exchange for my review. I was not compensated for my review and all opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *

17 comments:

  1. We have 2 dogs that play with nothing. :/ I wish they did because I am always buying them toys and chewy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I just have two cats and they love batting toys around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sally has tiny chew toys but most of them were already torn out. Maybe I will get her this little Dragon chew toy and I hope it is durable enough that sally can enjoy it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute toy, I have a cat and this wouldn't work for him but my brothers cat would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two dogs, one loves to chew on toys and immediately rip the stuffing out of them and the other one will carry a toy around for awhile but doesn't like to chew on them very much. She does like to play fetch with her toys though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pet bed looks nice and comfy. I just wish our fur baby would learn how to use them. He sleeps on the couch, or on the foot of our bed. He has one favorite stuffed toy (a monkey) and he seems worried sick when he sees me throwing that stinky toy in the washer. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two make an adorable picture, don't they? Looks like that is one popular toy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow These stuff are perfect to my dog! They will surely love it as well. These photos are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are cute idea for dogs, even your cat loving it. I will check it out it is also great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you found a good company to get products for your dog's needs! I love the plushie and the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look like so much fun. We have two rescue dogs that would love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like what you picked out for your furry pets. I love my two little dogs so much. I always want the best for them too !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute little pup! I will have to get some of these for our household!

    ReplyDelete
  14. TrustyPup looks like they have some great stuff! I love spoiling my pups!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those look like some great items for pets. I have three cats of my own. They would love a nice pet bed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg what a cute toy!!!! My mom has a dog. I bet he would love this

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable photos, I would love to have a dog and I bet this is a great stuff for them.

    ReplyDelete