You can find this product on Amazon
You can also find Ozeri at
The Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Opener in Rubberized Black makes opening wine bottles easy while entertaining your guests at the same time. Designed for home and restaurant use, its latest generation battery now opens up to 40 wine bottles with the gentle push of a button, all on a single charge. The Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Opener is completely cordless and includes an elegant recharging base with an LED charging indicator. The Pro also ships with a free always handy foil cutter to remove wine seals and a bonus wine pourer and stopper. The Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Opener opens both natural and synthetic corks. It also boasts a new ultra light-weight design, a faster motor and an ergonomic rubberized soft grip for effortless handling. Use it at home or take it with you to impress your hosts and guests before the first sip.
(Product Description Copied)
I was a little intimidated by the bottle opener at first. But once I got it all set up, it was really easy to use. I have never used a bottle opener such as this before. I've always had those twist top hand crank ones that always hurt my hand by the time I was able to get the plug out of my wine.
This product made it so easy! It included a foil cutter so I didn't have to work so hard to get to the cork. Once that was gone, it only took a few seconds to twist the cork out of the wine bottle!
Here are the easy step by step instructions to using this product.
- Use the included foil cutter to remove the seal
- A simple push-down button removes the cork
- A simple push-up button releases the cork
- Voila! Place the bonus Aerating pourer on your wine bottle and pour!
I would recommend this for anyone who loves to have a great working product in their home! This would be a great talk about piece at your next get together. Everyone will be asking where you got it!
I also did an instructional video on Youtube Although my husband thought that the wine bottle opener also put the cork back on the bottle lol
* I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results as myself when using this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *