Friday, February 6, 2015

Weight Loss Journey Update for February 6th


This week was extremely tough for me. With the Superbowl and all the food, I felt like I had really taken a step back. I didn't work out near as much as I should have after eating so much. But I am not going to let that discourage me in my attempt at losing weight and becoming a healthier person.
I did manage to get a 3 mile walk in and did some jump rope workouts. I'm sure the neighbors are having a great laugh over that lol It was pretty comical to watch as I tried to jump rope like I was 12 again! I have to say if you are wanting to add that into your routine, to start off very slow and work your way up. It's a very intense workout even if only doing it a few minutes!
In all the slacking I did this week and all the food I ate, I DID in fact lose a pound! I was very shocked and so proud of myself! I couldn't believe, after all that happened this week, I was able to lose something! Wooot!!
So I will give you all another update next Friday! Pray that I can keep on track and lose even more! I also want to thank you for all the positive feedback you have given me! It's been a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment