Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Children's Advil Sugar/Dye-free Suspension Review
I received the Children's Advil free for my review. What I received:
• One (1) sample of Children’s Advil® Sugar-Free Dye-Free Berry
• One (1) package of Children’s Advil® branded tissues
• Ten (10) $1.00 off coupons for you to share with your family & friends
• Link to a $1.00 off digital coupon
• One (1) Smiley360 Sharing Guide
• One (1) Children’s Advil® Video Guide with ideas to share your video story
As much as I hate for my children to be sick, I want to use the best product I can to help them feel better and get well. With the Children's Advil I feel like I get that! It contains no sugar, dye-free and reduces my child's fever.
When my son recently got sick I almost went for my normal brand of OTC medicine. But I remembered that I had the Children's Advil already on hand. So I gave my son the recommended dose and actually timed how long it took for his fever to go down. It was 26 minutes! My normal brand doesn't even work that fast.
I really like that the Children's Advil is dye-free. My son has issues with certain dye's and this truly is a deal breaker for other products. I always have to look at the labels to make sure it doesn't contain these. With the Children's Advil I don't have to worry about reading that part of the label because I know it wont be in it!
I also like the fact that it is sugar free. I don't have to worry about the high content of sugar I am giving my son while trying to make him feel better.
Here are the drug facts for the Children's Advil: (click on the picture to make it bigger)
I love how fast this worked for reducing my child's fever and aiding in him getting better. He was back to his normal rambunctious self in no time!
I recommend this to other mommies for their children and will continue to use the Advil brand for my entire family!
You can find out the product information on their website here and get a digital coupon here!
Also like them on:
If your interested in trying free products like this you can
I'm a proud member of the
* I received this product free from Smiley360 in exchange for my unbiased review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *