Sunday, January 11, 2015

Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters Review

20150111_053321

I received the Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters free through Crowdtap in return for my honest and unbiased opinion!

I really do not care for dark chocolate. It is to bitter for me and like something sweeter.

So when I got the sample bag I almost didn't try them. But I'm glad I did. The berry taste makes it sweet and with the crunch of the clusters it makes the snack different then others I have tried. I really like how the different textures mixed together perfectly! Crunchy, yet chewy at the same time! They were delicious!

The dark chocolate taste wasn't so over powering that, that was all I could taste. I actually didn't want to share once I tried them haha But I did and let my aunt and my son try them! My son grabbed the bag and took off to his room laughing an evil laugh haha but soon brought them back and we all enjoyed them together!

20150108_200002

I really liked having them as a snack when drinking my coffee. It gave my coffee a tasty kick!

20150107_154413

They are small little clusters but you don't need to eat many to get your sweet tooth craving calmed. So if your dieting like I am, it's a great treat to reward yourself!

If you would like to learn about the Brookside products and the nutritional information you can click here!

You can also visit them on

Facebook

twitter

I would definitely recommend these as a great snack and I will continue to purchase them for myself as well as my family!

If you would also like to try products for free you can visit Crowdtap and sign on up!!

2 comments: