Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Review

I had the chance to try the Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand wipes free through Smiley360 in return for my honest and unbiased opinion of the product.

What i received: 1 Tub of wet ones

1 Travel pack of wet ones

1 Full box is single packs

10 coupons to share with family and friends

1 smiley360 sharing guide

IMG_20141026_062031 IMG_20141022_074031

I have heard about the Wet Ones brand but had never tried them before so i wasn't sure what to expect.

The travel pack was nice. It was perfect for fitting in the glove box or in a backpack such as my sons... I didn't get a chance to try them personally because he stole them and put them in his bag for school lol He did, however, tell me that they worked very well and that he used them all the time in his classroom. Especially right before lunch or when doing an art project. He said it got all the "goo" off his hands and made them feel really clean!

I liked the box of single packs the best! They are small enough that you can toss them into your purse or glove box for easy use. I work in healthcare so i also dropped a few in my work bag. They are very convenient for me to use. I can just grab one out, open up the little package and wipe my hands. Now i'm not saying these are a permanent hand cleanser because nothing truly cleans your hands like hand washing. But in a pinch they are great!

IMG_20141026_062125 IMG_20141026_062215

The tub was easy to use. You just pop open the top and pull out a wipe and wipe your hands. They have a lemon scent that smelled really good! I put the tub of wipes by the door so that everyone coming in and out could wipe their hands and possibly keep germs from spreading on the doorknob ect. But I later decided that the kitchen was the best place for the tub to be.

I really did like the wipes for the convenience of them. I feel they worked at killing some of the germs on my hands. I do not feel that they should be used to replace hand washing but for a fast easy fix they are perfect.

The only thing I didn't like about the wipes is that they didn't clean under my fingernails as well as hand washing would. It wasn't hard to get the wipes under them, I just felt they didn't clean very well.

All in all I really enjoyed trying the Wet Ones brand wipes and will continue to purchase them! I would definitely recommend them to others as something to use between hand washing! They are great for kids to use and a great way to help keep germs at bay!

Here is also a link to my Youtube video review if you would like to watch! You can also subscribe there too!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2o6cz3SpdM&list=UU_fJpDZql9MrZ4rpULFHi9Q

If you are interested in trying products such as these you can visit www.smiley360.com

No comments:

Post a Comment