Thursday, December 18, 2014

Children's Dimetapp Cold and Cough Review

IMG_20141114_191510

 

I had the opportunity to try Children's Dimetapp Cold and Cough free through Smiley360 in return for my honest and unbiased opinion of the product!

What I received:

• One 4 oz. bottle of Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough
• Four flyers with a $1.00 off coupon attached
• Link to a $1.00 off digital coupon
• Smiley360 Sharing Guide

Unfortunately, in order for me to review this product, my son had to be sick.

About 2 days before I received the product my son came home from school coughing and sniffling. So when the Children's Dimetapp came in the mail, I read the directions, and gave my son what the directed amount was. It says for children 6 to under 12 take 2 tsp every 4 hours.  It has a measuring cup on the lid which is really handy!

So I gave my son the amount stated above. He said it tasted just like grape! So we passed the taste test!

But after about 30 minutes my son still had the sniffles and was still coughing just as much as he was before he took the Children's Dimetapp. I told him maybe it just needed more time to work, so we waited some more.

Needless to say my son didn't experience any symptom relief after taking the Dimatapp.

I will not be using this product again. I feel there is no need for me to waste my money on something that will not work for my child. Nor will I recommend it to other mothers and fathers for their children.

 

If you are interested in trying products such as this for free you can

Join Smiley360


I'm a proud member of the

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you give honest reviews, even when you don't like a product. I haven't tried the Dimetapp, but I did get the Mucinex from Smiley360. I had to wait a few weeks for one of my kids to get sick. My son hated the taste, but it seemed to worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the Mucinex too and that stuff is great! As for the honest....it's not a review if you don't tell the truth!! But just because something doesn't work for me doesn't mean that it can't work for someone else!

    ReplyDelete