Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ricola Revitalizing Herb Drops Review

I was chosen to try the new Ricola Revitalizing Herb Drops free through Crowdtap in return for my honest feedback about the product. I received 1 package containing 18 drops, Lemon Zest flavor and a sharing guide.

IMG_20141108_143642

I had never tried the Ricola brand before receiving it free through Crowdtap, so i wasn't sure what to expect. I always just purchased my normal brand of throat soothing drops. I have always seen the commercials on T.V. but never gave them a second thought. I always did the Riiiiicolaaaaa, and i just know your doing it now aren't you? HAHAHA           .......Anyway!

The suggested dose on the package states to use 2 drops at a time. The back of the package reads "Ricola Lemon Zest provides B vitamins, in combination with a mixture of Swiss alpine herbs and Ginseng, in a natural and refreshing way".

The drops tasted really good and just like they say on the package, like lemon zest! I truly enjoyed the taste! I've learned through my challenge that Ricola makes their products out of all natural herbs. They filled this particular one with B vitamins in an effervescent center to help revitalize you during the day! I do have to say they work as promised! It didn't give me like a caffeine boost but just enough to help me!

I really enjoyed this challenge and learned a lot about a product that I hear a lot about but never tried. I enjoyed the product so much that after I handed out some to friends, I went to the store and purchased some more as well as other flavors.

IMG_20141108_143713 IMG_20141115_094620 IMG_20141115_094638

Here is me handing out to some family! No one else wanted their picture posted lol

IMG_20141115_094840 IMG_20141116_173806

I have been recommending them to everyone! They aren't much of a price difference then my normal brand so it was easy for me to decide, I am switching my brand to Ricola! If you would like to learn more about the Ricola brand, you can visit their site at www.ricola.com and if you are interested in trying products like this for free you can go to www.crowdtap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment